Use these task cards to review with students how to use an atlas and read maps.
Each card is multiple choice. The questions are fairly generic enough so you can use any atlas or maps of the world/continents.
What is included:
- Set of 28 task cards in color
- Same 28 task cards in black and white
- Recording sheet
- Answer sheet
***I did not include any United States geography. I have a separate set of task cards for U.S. Geography.
You can use these task cards in many ways:
- Scoot activity
- Hang them around the room and have students walk around and read them/answer the questions
- Center activity
- Fast finishers or individual practice
- Whole group (display the cards on a document camera)